The Arrowhead EMS Association Conference & Expo Planning Committee is excited to announce its call for presentations for #AEMSA19. In its 39th year the AEMSA Conference & Expo continues its legacy of “Going the Distance for EMS!”. We are seeking presenters for our Keynote and Breakout sessions that will reinforce our vision to offer the best EMS and First Responder education available in Minnesota and beyond.
If your educational mission is to provide Emergency Medical Services personnel with applicable knowledge to better manage, treat, and assess various traumatic and medical-related emergencies, and to provide the tools to continuously improve the overall management of services…then we want to hear from you! Together with your expertise, we want to provide our participants with the techniques and information to improve themselves, their delivery of patient care and their EMS agency.
• Conference dates are January 23 – 27, 2019
• Applications must be received by April 30th, 2018
• Applications may be submitted via email email@example.com (preferred method), or via fax/mail using the instructions on the form
• Presenters will be notified of acceptance by June 1, 2018
• Presenters, if accepted, must submit a signed speaking contract by July 1, 2018
• Presenters will receive conference registration fees for the full conference
• Incomplete applications will not be considered
We thank you in advance for your time and your effort in preparing an application.
Click below to open and download the presenter application.