PRE-Registration is now CLOSED for the 2020 Arrowhead EMS Conference & Expo!
We understand the importance of flexibility in selecting sessions that meet a variety of needs and a variety of availability challenges. As such, we continue to offer an a la carte approach to registration.
Fees for 2020 vary for Pre Conference sessions based on the cost to deliver the material.
Fees for regular conference attendance are as follows:
Friday, January 25, 2019: $130
Saturday, January 26, 2019: $130
Sunday, January 27, 2019: $100
Walk-in registration is always available at the AEMSA Conference & Expo, but does include a $50.00 fee. If you are interested in attending the conference, but unable to pre-register please don’t hesitate to stop down at the DECC and visit our walk-in registration desk.
• Cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail, fax, mail)
• Refunds will not be issued after January 18, 2020
• Substitutions will be accepted if prior approval is arranged
• There are no refunds for “no shows” or inclement weather
• After January 18th, only walk-in registrations will be accepted
• Walk-in registrations (at the door) must include an additional $50.00 onto the regular priced fee