Description: Breathing is much more than an involuntary function. Controlled breath techniques can unlock our body’s natural tranquilizers, aid in short-term stress relief and can increase our ability to mentally focus and learn. When these controlled breath techniques are combined with Progressive Muscle Relaxation, as part as of long-term stress relief program, can increase our stress management and provide deep relaxation for both body and mind.
- Learn use of breath techniques for short-term stress relief
- Learn to use breath techniques to increase mental focus, memory and learning
- Learn how breath techniques can unlock the body’s natural tranquilizers for long-term stress relief
- Learn how to use Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR)
- Learn how to combine Breath Control and PMR for long-term stress management and deep relaxation