The Arrowhead EMS Conference Committee along with the Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) is monitoring and evaluating the global COVID-19 outbreak. The safety of our contributors and participants at the 2021 Arrowhead EMS Conference and Expo is our number one priority and swift proactive measures have been taken in response to a rapidly evolving situation. Arrowhead EMS Conference and Expo participants can expect that all safety, sanitation and social distancing response measures will be deployed in conjunction with current guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Minnesota Department of Health, and local authorities.
* Sanitizer stations throughout the facility and event floor
* Face masks are required for everyone
* Distancing measures in educational and expo areas such as decreased seating, one-way aisles and travel lanes
* Disinfection and cleaning of all public spaces, restrooms, meeting rooms and high touch building areas
* Signing up in advance for your schedule of our conference along with following your itinerary throughout the day (includes: each of your classes, expo times, break times and your lunch time)
Arrowhead EMS is working with the DECC to ensure that the most stringent safety standards are in place and fully implemented. The Arrowhead EMS Conference Committee is also meeting on a regular basis to continue to examine the situation through updates from the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health. Safety initiatives may be subject to change as protocol updates continue to evolve.
The Conference Committee is working to get a conference schedule posted online as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in this unprecedented time. We hope everyone stays safe! If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call our office at 218-726-0070.