PRE-Registration is now OPEN for the 2020 Arrowhead EMS Conference & Expo!
After you are done registering, don’t forget to visit the conference mini-site on the Arrowhead EMS website for all your conference information. We have posted session detail, sponsor information, expo floor maps, recommendations for your time in Duluth and all the logistical information you could need for your time with us.
We understand the importance of flexibility in selecting sessions that meet a variety of needs and a variety of availability challenges. As such, we continue to offer an a la carte approach to registration.
Fees for 2020 vary for Pre Conference sessions based on the cost to deliver the material.
Fees for regular conference attendance are as follows:
Available ONLY until December 15, 2019
Friday, January 25, 2019: $100
Saturday, January 26, 2019: $100
Sunday, January 27, 2019: $70
Early-Bird Registrations include a free 40th anniversary T-Shirt!
Friday, January 25, 2019: $130
Saturday, January 26, 2019: $130
Sunday, January 27, 2019: $100
Walk-in registration is always available at the AEMSA Conference & Expo, but does include a $50.00 fee. If you are interested in attending the conference, but unable to pre-register please don’t hesitate to stop down at the DECC and visit our walk-in registration desk.
• Cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail, fax, mail)
• Refunds will not be issued after January 18, 2020
• Substitutions will be accepted if prior approval is arranged
• There are no refunds for “no shows” or inclement weather
• After January 18th, only walk-in registrations will be accepted
• Walk-in registrations (at the door) must include an additional $50.00 onto the regular priced fee